David is an architect with over 25 years experience in the public and private sector advocating the benefits of good design.
David has led and participated in:
- architectural competition juries
- design review panels
- award juries
- design quality teams
- architect selection panels
- university architectural critique sessions
- Robin Boyd Design Studios
David is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Architects, a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and Melbourne Business School Leadership Program.
His current and past appointments include:
- Architectural Program Advisory Board, University of Melbourne
- Chair of the Architects Registration Board of Victoria
- Deputy Chair of the Architects Registration Board of Victoria
- Chair of National Forum of Architects Registration Boards
- Architects Accreditation Council of Australia
David has a special interest in improving the procurement of architectural services and buildings.
Reviewed 27 July 2020