- Landscape architecture, Urban design
Lorrae promotes the context-sensitive urban design of public infrastructure projects and places.
She is a strong advocate for integrated precinct and transport planning.
Lorrae has a background in landscape architecture and urban design. She has 30 years experience in the planning, design and delivery of public infrastructure including:
- leading the planning and delivery of the initial suite of level crossing removals across Melbourne
- participation on design review panels, national juries and planning and policy working groups
- consulting experience including a stint as regional landscape architect
- national and state awards for her role on high-profile urban design projects
Lorrae’s memberships and achievements include:
- registered landscape architect
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Landscape Architects (AILA)
- The AILA ‘National Award in Landscape Architecture’ for leadership in the planning, design and delivery of public infrastructure, VicRoads
Lorrae is passionate about the role of design collaboration in delivering context-sensitive, integrated design outcomes.
Reviewed 15 February 2022