Ann is a Life Fellow of the Australian Institute of Architects.
For 25 years she was a director of the architectural and landscape practice of Cunningham and Keddie Pty Ltd. Her practice focussed on housing, health and community projects. Recognised for its innovative participatory design process and its commitment to an interdisciplinary approach to affordable housing solutions.
- chair of the Building Appeals Board
- a member of the boards of the City Link Authority
- a member Phillip Island Nature Park
- sessional member of the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal
She has served on the:
- Priority Development Panel
- Planning Panels Victoria
- Historic Buildings Council
Reviewed 14 April 2020