We are the state's expert adviser for exemplary design in Victoria's public places and buildings.
We hold a unique position in government. We understand how to connect government's priorities in infrastructure, architecture and public space with processes that achieve better design outcomes.
Government departments use our practical and independent advice in policy, procurement, briefing and delivery to achieve the best possible built environment for the Victorian community.
Our advice and engagements extend across state and local governments and industry.
- $25bvalue of projects reviewed (2018-2021)
- 187number of projects reviewed (2018-2021)
- 315pieces of advice to government (2018-2021)
- 137number of advocacy engagements (2018-2021)
- 100% of past clients say we deliver value and benefit to projectsSGS Economics and Planning Report, 2021
Latest news and events