Ben is a principal, executive group member and head of design at HASSELL. He is responsible for the process and quality of design at HASSELL.
His projects are diverse, they span scales and typologies from single spaces to master plans for 20,000 people. Project types include:
At HASSELL Ben has led projects such as:
- The Point
- 97 Franklin Street
- Melbourne Park Administration Building
- Flinders Street Station International Design Competition
Before joining HASSELL, Ben was the project director at Herzog & de Meuron for projects including:
- the New Tate Modern
- the Blavatnik School of Government
- Kolkata Museum of Modern Art
- the 2012 Serpentine Gallery Pavilion
Ben has delivered lectures in Universities across Australia and overseas. He has also taught a Masters Design Studio at the University of Melbourne.
Reviewed 08 April 2021