- Landscape architecture, Urban design
Damian is a landscape architect with more than 20 years experience. He provides advice across on good design processes and outcomes for transport projects.
He has participated in:
- the delivery of complex transport projects with multidisciplinary design teams
- urban design competitions and selection panels
- urban design advisory panels for major freeways, pedestrian bridges and Level Crossing Removal projects
- projects as a technical advisor on a range of landscape and urban design elements
Damian liaises with delivery agencies, industry and external stakeholders. He aims to achieve high-quality design outcomes and improve the transport experience for all users.
Reviewed 21 April 2020