Lucinda is a director of NMBW Architecture Studio. The practice specialises in an analytical, research-based approach to design, linking site-specific actions to larger urban and landscape concerns. The work has been exhibited, published and awarded across categories including:
- single and multiple residential design
- small public works
- adaptive re-use of existing buildings
- peripheral urban design strategies
She is interested in designing the relationship between architectural, urban and landscape strategies. This results in an increased landscape specificity and response to local identity.
Lucinda teaches in the architecture program at RMIT University. Her teaching approach links environmental, design and community interests. Her teaching roles include both lectures, design critiques, and workshops.
She has been an invited jury member on professional and academic awards.
Lucinda is currently a candidate in the RMIT PhD program in Architecture and Design. She has a:
- Masters of Architecture from the Staedel Art Academy in Frankfurt
- Bachelor of Architecture (Hons) from Melbourne University
Reviewed 16 April 2020