- Architecture, Sustainability
Noel is a senior associate at Denton Corker Marshall. He is a registered architect in the United Kingdom and a chartered member of the Royal Institute of British Architects. With a career spanning 30 years, he has undertaken leading roles on multi-award-winning projects in the commercial, education and civic sectors, in Australia, Europe and Asia.
He has undertaken leading roles on projects with award winning sustainable credentials including:
- Manchester Civil Justice Centre in the UK
- Asia Square in Singapore
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology at the University of Technology, Sydney
He has extensive experience in the restoration and adaptive reuse of heritage buildings on projects such as:
- Hampton Court Palace in the UK
- Abbotsford Convent in Collingwood, Melbourne
- new exhibition galleries at the World Heritage Listed Australian War Memorial in Canberra
Noel has demonstrated a commitment to informing and empowering communities to the development of their local environment. This experience was instrumental for the successful campaign to preserve Melbourne's Abbotsford Convent for community use and later works to convert the estate into one of Australia's leading arts precincts.
Reviewed 20 April 2020