Rosemary has been a continuously practicing and registered architect in Victoria for over 20 years. Her commitment to both the discourse and practice of architecture, is underpinned by pursuit of the highest quality design outcomes in all projects.
This has enabled her to develop expertise in:
- high quality design
- design excellence
- project leadership and consultation
- experience in the design and delivery in the education, justice, health and commercial sectors.
Rosemary is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Architects.
Her ongoing commitment to the architecture profession has seen her in roles as:
- an academic
- a co-director of a city-based emerging practice
- a senior architect in strategic roles for large national commercial practices
Rosemary ensures that she establishes strong and productive relationships with clients, project managers, consultants and builders. This helps influences the best possible outcomes for her projects.
She has continuing involvement with the education and professional development of younger architects.
Rosemary is currently a:
- Victorian Institute of Architects chapter councillor
- member of the Institute's Education and Awards Committees