We all value inspiring places - places that embody good design. These are the places in our community that:
- work well and can adapt over time
- are engaging, diverse and inclusive
- promote confidence, health and well-being in the community
- are culturally rich and delightful
- are environmentally and socially sustainable
- are resilient in a changing climate and champion the necessary path to zero emissions
- have lasting financial value.
Such positive outcomes can only be achieved if smart design decisions are made early on and consistently throughout a project.
The OVGA arms leaders and decision-makers with the necessary insights and confidence to pursue high-quality design outcomes for the community.
The design evolution of Arden station was supported by the OVGA, ensuring the initial concept was delivered.Metro Tunnel and Stations, Arden Station - RSHP, Hassell, Weston Williamson - Design stages
Reviewed 04 July 2023